Greater Seattle Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous presents its
OA Winter Retreat 2018 ‐ “In All Our Affairs”
February 2‐4, 2018
Camp Huston, 14725 Ley Road, Gold Bar, WA 98251
Why Attend the Retreat?
• Strengthen your recovery.
• Deepen your relationship with HP.
• Learn from others’ experience, strength and hope.
• Participate in workshops on topics you care about.
• See old friends and make new ones.
• Be of service, carry the message.
The Retreat Features:
• Speakers, workshops, programs, meetings.
• Fellowship, sharing, fun, entertainment.
• Inspiration, reflection, and free time.
• Four delicious buffet‐style meals made without sugar or refined carbs; includes Saturday breakfast thru Sunday breakfast, plus a snack Friday and Saturday evenings.
• Clothing Exchange and Raffle.
About Camp Huston (http://huston.org):
• Next to Wallace Falls State Park in the Cascade foothills, about 50 miles from Seattle, the retreat center provides comfortable accommodations in a forested environment.
• Trails on and around the property offer opportunities for a range of outdoor movement.
• Heated sleeping lodges have twin‐bedded rooms, a restroom and shower for every four rooms, and a refrigerator, microwave, and lounge with fire‐place for casual fellowship.
Timing Your Arrival…
• Friday night (overnighters):
…-Check In: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
…-Program starts: 7:30 PM
• Saturday morning (commuters and brown baggers):
…-Check In: 8:30 – 9:00 AM
…-Program starts: 9:00 AM
What to bring…
• Warm clothing, rain gear, outdoor shoes/boots, indoor shoes, flashlight, sleeping bag, pillow, towels, soap, toiletries, etc.
• OA 12 Steps and 12 Traditions, AA Big Book, AA 12 and 12, pens, notebook.
• Items for clothing exchange and raffle.
• Food scale, other measuring items, musical instruments, crafts, games.
• Cash for raffle tickets and literature.
• TALENT!! and support gear for talent show
GSI OA Winter Retreat Feb 2018 – Registration Form
• Receipt of your online registration and payment will be confirmed by email. The email will include (PDF): a confirmation letter, a map to Camp Huston, a retreat schedule, a menu, and a list of service opportunities.
• Receipt of your paper registration and payment will also be confirmed by email. If you prefer your confirmation package be returned by US Mail, please include a self‐addressed stamped envelope with your registration.
Registration and Payment will be closed after January 20, 2018
NO REFUNDS AFTER JANUARY 20, 2018.
NO ONSITE REGISTRATION or PAYMENTS.
For More Retreat Information…
• Registration/Scholarship info: Sherry T (206) 446-0526
• Email: Retreat@SeattleOA.org
GSI OA Winter Retreat Feb 2018 – Donation Form